Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:50:46 +0100: Now read and do it

Darling,
Allow yourself to go wild over this! luck is with us!
Find the nearest toilet, take off your clothes and slowly massage your arse.
Imagine this to be my whole body, tonque, fingers, and fist touching you everywhere.
I am going to do the same.
I want you to allow yourself to do something for you.
For your own satisfaction.
For us.
We will cum together, just do it, I am going to join you in this virtual play.
Dont voice your happiness, dont cry out of your desire, simply have my name in your mouth and slowly whisper your desire for me. Just say ... costas fist me, costas in me, my costas fuck me now fuck and fist me.
Keep these words in your mouth, keep this dream in your mind and go NOW to thnearest toilet and play with your cock and arse for me.I am doing the same.We will be back and tell each other that we have done it.This is our very private moment.I am going to fist you now, I am going to the toilet...

No comments: