03.03.008.20:30:29


To: ant0nis
19/Feb/08 20:01
my love, im so eager of yr hand in my inner these days i can't think of anything else.
From: ant0nis
19/Feb/08 21:55
my adorable love; i will kiss u first and give u all the juice from my mouth and the nektar of my kisses; i will wrap you around, drop ur trousers and make u mine like u have been since the first day we met
From: ant0nis
01/Mar/08 18:33
lucky joyfull mar with a cruise * for u
To: ant0nis
03/Mar/08 20:20
my dearest, i've been passing a annoying moment these days as bathroom needed works and im in a residence with no connection. miss u so much. appointment about london business went very well, soon i'll b there with you. trying to organize it on a friday, so we can have the night together as last time. i am in fire for you. i love u, i will keep u posted.
From: ant0nis
03/Mar/08 20:22
my adorable darling; i was thrilled to see ur reqest to list me in ur friends! of course i said yes immediately; we will have such a beautifull time togetehr again when u r back; i miss ur arse ur mouth ur tongue ur cock; evrything about u; another passionate night together is soon to come; i love u

No comments: