Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:50:48 +0000 : my darling

Adorable beautifull man,

How are you today? I am thinking to finish for the day and start my
weekend
slowly slowly and start to relax; this weekend I have not planned any
trips, so
probably I will stay in the area and enjoy a visit to the museum or
theatre.

What are you doing? Have you enjoyed any play recently or have you been
playing
vistually with your imgination and pushing ur arsehole out and back
again as if
my tongue is pushing ur mancunt in this manner?

I missed you a lot and I am so glad that you are coming back to me, to
my
passion for your body and your soul.

I missed all the things we do together, our closeness, our comfort in
each
other's company and out sleazy desire to penetrate each other's body
for hours.

I cannot wait to loose myself inside you and feel the force of your
love for my
inner desire at the same time.

See you soon Sebastiane.

your costas
x

No comments: